Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Want To Fuck This Big Ass!



There is so much that I find attractive about this I find it difficult to put my feelings into words. It might be the stretchmarks that get my blood pumping. Possibly it's the double set of love handles that have helped me achieve the massive, straining tent pole threatening the integrity of my shorts. That much is certainly possible, but I think a more likely option is the ambiguous sexuality of this person. Who exactly would I be having sex with if I was lucky enough to tug those big fucking jeans down? Man? Woman? Mawoman? Thing? I think it's that wierd patch of hair on the back above the tattoo that I find so intriguing. Maybe intriguing isn't the correct word, maybe I should say...tantalizing? If it is a woman, and the pink underpants certainly lean in that direction, then why the patch of back hair and the mannish love handles? If it is a man, then why the feminine lower back tattoo and the big hips? I'm drawing a blank on the sexuality, though I do know that I find that tattoo pretty fucking sexy. Whoever, whatever that person is, if they were to bend over for me and yank down those saggy, unflattering pants I would have no choice but to make the sweetest, most gentle love to whatever hole I could find. Of course, finishing on that tattoo and the patch of hair would be a must. I like the word underpants so I will include it again. I would use the pink underpants to mop that fresh, sexy tat off and make sure nothing gets all crudded up in those back pubes. You know, like man chowder.

1 comment:

Buff Tan Honky said...

I would like someone to place some fucking ads here so I can tell you how much of a fucking loser are. I have a hole dug to bury you in.