Tuesday, July 26, 2005

These are my real teeth


These are my teeth
Originally uploaded by Jorge Ragtime.
Would you like to see my new headshot?? I just got it hot off the presses and now the real tough decision making begins. Should I use it to become a middle manager at the local software company...OR...should I jumpstart my acting career and start sending this gorgeous mug to the talent scouts? And I know what you're thinking, they're really my teeth! I didn't even use the Crest Whitestrips, hell I don't even think I brushed that day the photo was taken! And I'd highly recommend the gel I use. It really brings out the wave action in my hair. I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm full of exuberance and I'm prejudiced against Mexicans. The world is my oyster. My favorite movie is Cool Runnings. I used to be Mormon but it was too intense so now I'm a Seventh Day Adventist, and I'm afraid I just gave away my last pamphlet. But I digress...hey, do you want to see my new swim trunks?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm alone and wearing a condom.