Saturday, February 04, 2006

In Case You Were Curious...


For those of you out there who have spent as much time as I have staring at the backside of a well-groomed dog, a little light has now been shed on what lies beneath all that luxurious fur. I was always interested in knowing the intricacies of the canine anatomy and had a drive to know where the anal sac is. To be honest I didn't even know that dogs have anal sacs and I’m not exactly sure what they are. But now I know they have them. This is what I like to call a ‘great leap forward.’ I don’t reference the Chinese ‘Great Leap Forward’ that resulted in massive starvation and forced relocations of its populace, I just mean my intellect when it comes to a dog’s crotch has moved light-years beyond it’s former level. I think my greatest challenge will be the discovery of what exactly the penis retractor muscle does. But you know that of all people, I alone possess the patience, caring and sheer willpower to learn this important fact. Please wish me luck. I’m going to need all the help I can get in my journey to the center of a dog’s toilet area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture looks a lot like a portrait of Micah's face.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»