Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hot Conservative Slut Loves Freedom; Donkey Punches


Reagan whore
Originally uploaded by Jorge Ragtime.
I wish Ronald Reagan were still alive so I could bury my face in his lap and pull down the zipper of his slacks with my teeth. Nancy Reagan was sweet, but I'll bet she's never heard of the donkey punch. If God created the donkey punch, how can it be evil?

I wear this Reagan T-shirt to work and it really pisses off my tax-and-spend liberal boss. I can tell he's torn between my hotness and my frightening conservative ideology. Does he really want Scott McClellan's sloppy seconds? I'll fuck anything that opposes abortion, even the Pope and that bald guy who bombs clinics.

I'll even fuck an Iraqi as long as he's committed to freedom and democracy, and bonus points if he drives a Hummer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no conservative would ever fuck a god damn sand nigger. it shows that a closed mind demifag idiot writes this blog.

Buff Tan Honky said...

Yes, VERY close mind indeed.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»