Sunday, February 19, 2006

Give Me A Fucking Second Chance, Motherfucker





















Listen fucker, I've turned over a new fucking leaf, got it? I need a motherfucking job, right the fuck right now. I got some fucking kids to support and I'm like 20 million years behind in child support because of this two year bit I did at Chino. The shit wasn't even my fucking fault either, so what the fuck? Skills? Yo, I got some fucking skills. I can shank a nigga right under the screw's fucking noses, I can do like 600 pushups without breaking a fucking sweat and I can mad dog like no one you fucking know. Don't worry about my fucking felony record because that shit is a fucking lie. I did way more shit than that I never got caught for. So don't worry about me. I'll do a great fucking job as long as you don't fucking boss me around too fucking much. I don't go for that house bitch shit. Fuck that. I might show up on time if I feel like it. Yeah fucking right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

brokeback prison cell

Anonymous said...

this dude needs to come and kick it in puyallup. he'd be cryin fo his mamma in 2 and 2.

Anonymous said...

Both nuts on the chin. That's how I want it.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, there are so many things I want to write on my eyebrows. Rock on. Shit Happens. What up.