Sunday, October 30, 2005

Put Your Testicles On A Friend


nice teabag
Originally uploaded by drippingmullet.
There's a great way to kill late night hours if all you've got to work with is an unconscious friend and a pair of low hanging testicles. Just drape your balls across any patch of you buddies exposed skin and a fun game has begun. Some call this 'teabagging' but a better name is 'afterhours balls on exposed skin game.' It's best to wait for your balls to be warm and kind of sweaty so they stick to your friend. Playing this game is a good reason to avoid shaving this region because the hair makes a crinkly sound if the music is off and you snuck into your friend's room. As a side note, you don't need to put your balls in the condom. Some of us learn this the hard way. Playing the afterhours balls on exposed skin game is by no means a homosexual activity because at no point to the testicles penetrate your friend's anus. That is the only off limits area of game play.

12 comments:

Buff Tan Honky said...

I was born in New Jersey, I said it before but I guess nobody heard me. My mother died young, no sisters or brothers, I was the only son. When I was twelve my pops died too, whats a brother supposed to do?

Anonymous said...

Midnight chillin' at AM PM, coolin' drinkin' apple juice...in Evil's BM. The sounds are loud to attract attention, Armor-Alled tires on a lowered suspension. They're nardi to steer with, alpine deck was glowin' bumpin' Big Daddy, that nigga was definately flowin'. I was ridin' shotgun...

Anonymous said...

I should have been born in the ghetto...should have been dead like my brotha...

Buff Tan Honky said...

I kissed Treat Williams' balls.

Buff Tan Honky said...

Poker supply dallas, where are you when I need you. You fuck.

Anonymous said...

Hi I really like your website it says some interesting things.
If you like other interesting websites check out mine at www.whimsicalarts.com/. It is really
fun. Keep on blogging!

Buff Tan Honky said...

The person above is colon.

Anonymous said...

Thаt is гeаlly fascinating, Yοu're an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to searching for more of your excellent post. Also, I've
shared youг wеb site in mу sociаl nеtwoгks

Feel free tο visіt my blоg :: Click Us

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the foreseeable future.

I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!


my webpage - Air Jordan Femme

Anonymous said...

Great aгticlе! This is the kіnd of informаtіоn thаt аre ѕupрosed tο be shared arounԁ the wеb.
Shаmе on Google fοг no lοnger ρositіoning this submіt higher!
Come οn ovеr anԁ seek adνicе from mу site
. Thаnks =)

Lоοk intо my blοg - 888 Poker Offer

Anonymous said...

Magnificent website. Lots of useful information here.
I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious.
And of course, thank you to your effort!

My web site :: Hold'em Online Poker

Anonymous said...

Ahаa, its pleasant соnversation about this
artiсle here аt thiѕ web site, I have reaԁ all that, so
аt thіs time me alѕo commenting аt thіs plаce.


my wеb ρage - Americaѕ Caгdroom Рoker Рromotiоns
()