Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'll Take A Handjob Over Here!

I'll be honest for a moment, I would love to get jacked off and by pretty much anyone at this point. I've been wearing pink, turning the cap around sideways, shaving my forearms, you know, doing fucking everything I can think of and yet nothing helps. No one besides my tennis coach will so much as brush the palm of their hand across my dick, balls and taint. I swear, the skin there is so sensitive at this point I can feel the heat of another human body from fifty yards away. That's through my jeans, I should add, plus two pairs of underwear. That's right, I wear two. A pair of classic white briefs with a loose pair of boxers as a cover. The boxer layer is just in case any girls see me changing they will see nothing but silky red boxers hanging down to my knees instead of getting a nice outline of my shlong, gooch and scrote. The classic white briefs add a level of comfort that I have never been able to let go of, plus they protect my cock, nuts and perenium from the sometimes overwhelmingly sexy feel of the silk. In addition, briefs enable me to give my constant stiffies the good old waistband-tuck so my engorged junk is not jutting out like a fucking monolith. I probably spend a little too much time thinking about getting someone to massage, kiss, french, tug and/or please my gorgeous fuck-stick, nifkin and sack, but the fact that none of the girls at school will choke themselves half to death on my rod while fingering my jewels and bonch is driving me nuts. I would gladly put out a cigarette on my anus just to get some lubed up attention to my aching marble bag, shaft and grundle. They are so fucking starved for attention it's a joke. So if you've got any tips on how to get girls to play with my fucking crotchell region, I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Maximillion said...

That kid really needs his twig and berries serviced. Where have all the slutty girls gone?

Anonymous said...

or boys!