Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Fucking Hate Hoggle


hoggle
Originally uploaded by drippingmullet.

I hate this fucking guy so much it is truly epic. This dipshit haunted my fraternity for two years as he grew cornrows, quoted Tupac and made every attempt to hang out with wholly uninterested black people. He wants to be black. 'I am black,' he actually said at one time. 'Everyone in my high school in Boise thought of me as black. I was THE black kid at my school.' Yeah, he said all that. Fucking anus. We kept pissing on his bed so he wouldn't sleep on the porch with us because he would talk about Nelly and fucking Dre constantly. Oh yeah, he has a shunt too. Neck tubes. Send this guy an email if you get the time:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8709039&Mytoken=1315CBD5-819A-11D1-3C4B91D1984BF6DC24072843

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

What fuckin kind of frat would you join to let this extreme loser in. I am proud to be my schools only nigger. Yea that's right I'm a fucking nigger. What up Now!