Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Head Continues Rapping After Being Severed


tanning
Originally uploaded by drippingmullet.
According to eyewitness accounts the head, without the benefit of vocal cords or lungs to power speech managed to voice the following cryptic message:

Yo. Yo. Yo!
Just a fuckin' head-
My body's lyin' dead-
No axe left to grind, my life all behind-
Two mothafuckas playing with my face-
No one stops this disgrace-
Why was I beheaded today-
The shit is fucking gay-
Speaking of gay I think these guys are going to fuck my windpipe-
Ah Shit!

3 comments:

travismorgan1493 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

Buff Tan Honky said...

Thanks for leaving a bunch of fucking ads instead of comments you ass.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
many
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business ideas
www.home-businessreviews.com